Thread: Fireworks
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 05:24 AM   #5
LanaHamilton
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
we also live on a lake and had fireworks on Sat, we also had a lot of private fireworks first, at the beginning. Lola sat on our engine cover, (we have ski boat) and looked up at each one sort of in wonder, than when the main show started she got just a wee bit
nervous and I held her, but then she got better as the night went on. We have a small foam type matt for Lola and when we raft she has her own, I put a hole in and attach it to mine, she also will do a superman dive off the dock if we throw her toy in, she is the first dog we have ever had that seems to love the water. We almost always take her and just keep wetting her down so she does not get to hot.
I'm so glad to hear that you take her with you too, we do most of the time. I do as you do just keep getting him wet. I need to get a matt for Freddie, that's a great idea. He has not jumped in to the water by himself yet, but I'm sure by the end of the summer he will. Our last dog a beautiful mutt...was afraid of water so we couldn't take her on the boat. It's great to have a dog that loves it.
LanaHamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!