Thread: Food confusion
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 03:07 PM   #14
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxsonsMommy12 View Post

Hi, Hope all is going well with your baby! I have a male yorkie & his name is Jaxson(Jax). We've had him almost 2 weeks now & just took him to the vet yesterday to get shots, microchipped & physical. They told me he is 3lbs & he is very healthy! I asked about the food because at first Jax wasn't eating nothing at all almost so finally we tried Caesars (wet food) & he loves it! The vet said that they recommend it especially if it's the only thing I can get him to eat just try to mix in some dry (Purina) to sustain him longer. I've read all kinds of things about all kinds of dog food & people all have opinions on what's the "best" They have had massive recalls on Iams, Pedigree, Kibbles & Bits! I have heard lots of good things though about the ones above & am going to give them a try when Jaxson gets older & is less picky! It's hard when you are new at this & you just want to do everything possible within your means! Good luck & not trying to offend anyone about the pet brands above just saying they have recalls on all brands & you just have to research & talk to your vet! I'm just glad Jax is eating finally & gaining weight! Good Luck!
The best person to talk to is a vet nutritionist because vets don't really have that much nutrition training. I beg you to please not buy Purina food they are the owners of Waggin Train jerky that they have yet to pull off the shelves and it is killing dogs and making dogs very sick.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!