View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #4
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxsonsmommy12 View Post

jaxson just turned 12 weeks & is 100% house trained. :d however i have a couple questions & i know this is just the right place to get some great answers & advice!

Jaxson went to the vet two days ago & everything checked out just great! They weighed him & he ended up weighing more then i thought he would! 3.2lbs! Question that i have is is that too high for his age? Also is there any way to kinda figure out how much he should be fully grown? I know all pups varies and usually goes off of the parents weight! I know the momma was 7lbs & the dad was almost 8lbs.

Also i know losing teeth is common among yorkies & was gonna go to pick up somethings so i can brush his teeth on a regular basis any tips on this & product recommendations. Thank you in advance!!

hi , i am glad jaxson is doing well.
Yorkies normally are fully grown in height by 6 -7 months and in weight by 9-12 months..
My boy oscar was 4 pounds @ 12 weeks now @ 10 months he is 7 1/2 pounds. He stopped growing in height about 7 months and his weight gain really slowed around the same time...
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!