View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Default bought something really cool

Suzi is getting spayed and a dental on the 11th of this month, I went to our pet store looking for something she could wear after her surgery other then a lampshade. I found a premium protective collar that is inflatable. All you have to do is blow it up , close it , and place it over her neck, it has velcro for adjustment. This one does not block vision, will not mark or scrape furniture, improved durability and strength, very lightweight, breathable fabric , machine washable . It is round. They have them in different sizes, and one for extra small breeds, I got Suzi a small one. I tried it on her last night so she could get used to wearing it before her surgery, at first she did not like it, tried to take it off, then after figuring out she could not take it off, she was a pro. I still am going to moniter her after surgery, bit this is a really good alternative then wearing a lampshade. I talked to the vet about wearing a onsie on her, but he said she still could bit on or scratch on the stitches. I observed Suzi even eating with the pro collar on last night, so that was a +. It is kind of cute, and reminds me of a life jacket , only though it goes around her neck, it is easy to use and comfotable for my dog. It's basiclly a inflatable collar.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!