Thread: Food confusion
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #13
JaxsonsMommy12
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036

Hi, Hope all is going well with your baby! I have a male yorkie & his name is Jaxson(Jax). We've had him almost 2 weeks now & just took him to the vet yesterday to get shots, microchipped & physical. They told me he is 3lbs & he is very healthy! I asked about the food because at first Jax wasn't eating nothing at all almost so finally we tried Caesars (wet food) & he loves it! The vet said that they recommend it especially if it's the only thing I can get him to eat just try to mix in some dry (Purina) to sustain him longer. I've read all kinds of things about all kinds of dog food & people all have opinions on what's the "best" They have had massive recalls on Iams, Pedigree, Kibbles & Bits! I have heard lots of good things though about the ones above & am going to give them a try when Jaxson gets older & is less picky! It's hard when you are new at this & you just want to do everything possible within your means! Good luck & not trying to offend anyone about the pet brands above just saying they have recalls on all brands & you just have to research & talk to your vet! I'm just glad Jax is eating finally & gaining weight! Good Luck!
JaxsonsMommy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!