View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #16
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike86 View Post
So how the car show going to look?? Everything out side? Shade ,misting areas? I don't think they are having a car show in that heat and not have areas for ppl to cool down. If they have ppl area then you dogs will be fine. You plan on carrying him if on hot concrete? Some ppl like strollers but I always have made my dog walk. They prefer it. Always did fine. But if the ground is melting gum maybe to hot to walk. But if they are under tents. With plenty of water you will be fine. Just pay attention to the dog. If it gets to hot then leave if you can't cool down. I would bet if it's to hot for the dog you won't want to be there either.
This is what I would do and have done in the past. I bring lots of water, maybe even a frozen one to keep the rest cool. I'm not one to leave Kaji home. He's little, and I can definitely carry him for a long while of it gets too hot for him to walk. Now that I think about it, it would be a good idea to invest in a cute backpack. All my purses are tiny, and won't accommodate water bottles. A backpack would be easier to carry around leaving my hands free for Kaji. I can't rely on my mom's giant purses forever.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!