View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 05:30 AM   #1
arnolda30
Yorkie Yakker

Default Introducing Bear and Bandit!

First of all I want to say how grateful I am to have YorkieTalk. It has provided me with both comfort, following the loss of our sweet Charlie (this spring shortly after his 17th birthday; we still miss him everyday), as well as support in finding a reputable breeder when we decided to add to our family.
A dear sweet lady friended me and shared both her sympathies, as well as suggestions for where to begin when looking for a breeder. Because it was so long ago when we got our first yorkie, I was a bit overwhelmed - and skeptical - as to who to trust and where to look.
Once I found some breeders that appealed to me, I began to search on here to find out any more info on them (which I did). All of this has led us to our newest additions, two sweet little (brothers) boys. We were so happy to be picked to be their furever home.
So, without anything further, introducing our two new family members, Bear and Bandit. They are quite the characters. They play hard and are bundles of energy (esp. at 7 am! LOL). We had forgotten some of the antics of puppies, as it's been so long since we've had one in our home. And now, we have double the fun .
Thanks again YorkieTalk! So happy to have found you!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Bear and Bandit!-banditandbear2resize.jpg  
arnolda30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!