View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

pfftttt....honestly, the best dinners you can get are at the Bellagio buffett, the Rio and Caesars buffetts.

If your into decent basic home cooked type meals the Impala buffett for breakfast and lunch is a regular for me.

Also another good restaurant is the one at the PLAZA overlooking freemont street, can't remember the name for some reason...but if you get stuck pm me. Theres not a place in Vegas I don't know about!

If you go to the Stratosphere they have a decent restaurant too, toward the back..um, you also could hop the shuttle to Sam's and have a nice dinner, you can pick that up at the Rio or on the corner just past Harrah's...anything else you need to know?

Oh wait, Good Lord if you go to the Paris, make sure you stop and see the guy who sells the Paris ceramic souvenier balloons with a drink in it...he hits on everyone...but I love his voice...Fernando...send him my love...ok? thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!