View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
CayennesGM
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Sad Prayer Request - Cayenne had a Terrible Fall!

My baby Cayenne (5 month) had a terrible fall last night. Even though she is very active and enjoys jumping around she never tries to get on the tables in the house. Something caught her attention last night and she decided to jump from a foot stool to the living room table and lost her footing.

She hit her chin/neck on the table and then fall flat onto the floor. She tried to get up and yelled out in pain. Instantaneously I started crying too, I felt so helpless. After a few minutes she tried to stand up and walk again and this time she would limp and then fall down.

I immediately took her to the vet (which I trust) and the doctor examining her limb by limb and she did not show sign of pain until he turned her neck to the left. My baby yelled out again. He said it could be two things: either she bruised her neck or her spinal cord. I requested an x-ray but he stated that he didn’t want to take my money because at this time he didn’t deem it necessary. He gave me a pain reliever and an anti-inflammatory drug to give her and told me to observe her for the next few days.

My energetic, fiery baby is not the same. My heart is aching and I pray she gets better really soon.

P.S. The purpose of this post is for prayer requests and awareness. I would not want anyone else to experience what I am going through.

Thanks my YF family…
CayennesGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!