View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #8
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

I know we have a recliner, usually Razzle is up on it with me "when" I use it. But I heard a similar and thankfully non lethal story a couple of years ago; and I 've been diligent and very careful when I use it; but......

I am so happy Louise your hubby was home to help, and that your pup suffered no ill effects. We too do not use collars in the house of any kind. I came home for lunch one day (when I just had Magic) and it was a fluke I did, just decided to do it, and I cancelled the dog walker, cause I was coming home. Drove up the drivveway and I am hearing the most unusal and loud sound from Magic; I'm thinking what gives? I rush in the door, go to his crate and his collar had gotten hooked into a side piece of the wire crate(which shouldn't have been sticking out but was)! He almost choked to death, he was all scrunched up trying to remain standing, but pulling an pulling to try to free himself. NEVER AGAIN.

But back to the recliner. I think now, that I won't use it all, until Razzle is in his crate for bedtime. Then I know he is not around and can't get caught!.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!