View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #10
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyP812 View Post
I wish I knew what could be done to stop this kind of thing. It saddens and sickens me.
Until & if there are better laws, just spread the word. Even then, it wouldn't stop it completely or even by half, probably. Most people just don't know any different & think the tinies are darling & want them. Until enough people have enough problems with their tiny babies that there is more knowledge spread around about the special problems that come with them & how they must sometimes suffer because of it - or some important news program does an expose on network TV that the morning & evening news shows pick up on or something, the public will keep buying from breeders like this in droves.

So keep telling one & all in the office, at church, parties, family gatherings, at the grocery or wherever the conversation of dogs comes up.

Forums like YorkieTalk do a great job of pointing out the horrors of breeders like this & many of the dogs that they produce for any that get online & care to read about it - but we can't reach a big, big audience fast. Still, one BYB slowed down or one puppy saved by a greeder deciding not to breed a dog for whatever reason or a prospective buyer turned off by what they learn is a pretty good day's work!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!