Thread: saying hi!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
R_Z
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default saying hi!

Greetings. Been absent for a bit. But I kept getting little hints in my email that YT missed me. Awwwwww.

Wanted to say hi to the YT family and hope all are doing well. Life here in the hot Mid South is just that . . . . HOT! It's been triple digits for the past 3 days and looks like many more to come. We keep Bailey very hydrated after walks. He prefers chips of ice so that's what he gets. That cute little tongue is hanging low after about 10 minutes of heat.

One of the crazy things about Bailey on his walks is he loves to chase butterflies. I don't know what the obsession with them, but if he sees one, he's jumping up trying to grab one. Do any of yours do this? Well yesterday, he caught one. It wasn't a huge one, but it was a good size. Before we could react, he leaped in the air, snatched the butterfly with his mouth and it was gone. We could see the wings, but Bailey was chewing as fast as he could and swallowed. Pretty gross. He's been perfectly fine since so I guess he was just craving a little protein.

I hope to be around a bit more. Everyone stay as cool as you can!

Cheers! Ron
R_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!