View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #9
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Congratulations on your new baby. I know you are grieving for Alice and that you love her dearly. Loving Cassie won't take away any of the feelings you have for Alice. I lost my little one, Ashley, on June 5th two years ago. She was with me for almost seventeen years, and there was nothing I could do to prepare myself for losing my baby girl. I will always love Ashley and her sisters, and they remain a large part of my heart. I waited almost two years without a dog in our home, and my husband and I were so sad, lonely, and basically miserable without having a baby to love. On Mother's Day, we brought Katie into our lives, and we completely adore her. I got her from an excellent show breeder who is also a dog trainer. Katie was so loved and well socialized from the time she was a baby, and she was so well trained. She got her championship by the time she was fifteen months old and is such a confident, loving, happy, playful, athletic, bright, courageous little girl. She is an absolute doll! Katie had two litters of puppies, and her breeder decided to retire her early. We feel so lucky that our breeder entrusted us with this special little girl, and I know that you are also so lucky to have Cassie to love. Katie has been with us for seven weeks, but she is so well-adjusted, and she is the happiest little girl. She is so content to cuddle, but she also loves to play. She has made our house a home again, and we are so in love with her. I hope Cassie brings the kind of joy and love into your hearts the way Katie has done for us. We will always love and miss Ashley and her sisters, but we also love Katie so deeply and dearly. I hope your little Cassie helps your heart to heal and that she makes you very, very happy.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!