View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
4Scrappy
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036 Our new baby Cassie

We just brought our new baby home! Her name is Cassie and she is 14 months old and weighs 5 pounds. After losing our baby girl Alice 10 days ago, our house has been so lonely. Even though we still had 2 Yorkies, Pink and Ziggy, Alice was the driving force in our home. About a week after we lost Alice, we called our breeder. We both knew there is no replacing Alice but felt if it were meant to be, we would welcome another Yorkie in our family. The breeder told us about a female she kept to breed but couldn't because her tongue sticks out. She said we could adopt her so we went to see her today. Of course, once you see and hold the Yorkie, who can walk away? We knew that going in. Cassie is so cute, even with her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth. Her teeth or bite is messed up and that's why. If she were a human, she'd get braces, but instead we were able to give this baby a home and are so happy. It's too early to know her personality yet but she is very calm sitting on my lap as I type. Pink and Ziggy seem fine with her. It's going to be fun to watch her acclimate. She is the first dog we got as an adult. I wanted to share this with you all since my first time posting on her was in despair over Alice and received so much comfort from you all. Thank God for Yorkies!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!