View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #35
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattiNumber_H View Post
Really, I must explain why I crate train my dogs? I can completely understand why OP's just drop off, there are veteran posters on this forum that bully others into believing only their way is correct. I love to have animals in my life, they however are not my life, you won't catch me at the store covered in cat or dog hair, you won't enter my home and it smell like a pet store.

Again, absolutely abrasive beings with apparently nothing better to do than attempt to contaminate others' days because of their own unhappiness. It is easy to hide behind the anonymity of a username, be hundreds sometimes thousands of miles away and feel like "oh I told them!" I can assure you there is more to life, good days are always ahead for all of us, best wishes.

For the helpful and supportive comments, thanks again, we meet with a behaviorist on Tuesday
This post is really offensive to me. It suggests that anyone who spends time on Yorkietalk trying to help others become better pet owners are slobs, covered with hair, and they stink! Responding to threads such as this really is a thankless task, and many do it because we are grateful that someone gave us good advice and do want to see a successful relationship between pets and their owners. The number one cause of rehoming is training problems. Again, I realize that you are very frustrated, but this type of post is very hurtful, and I appreciate all those who post trying to help others. Kjc is especially helpful in the sickness and emergency threads.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 06-30-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!