View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 08:46 AM   #33
PattiNumber_H
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
Sometimes the advice one gives, is not received well; perhaps it is put in a way that is not to one's liking. I do want to say that Kjc, judging by all her posts is a very caring and supportive member of this forum.

Sometimes"all" our experience keeps us from seeing the forest for the trees.

You came here and eloquently shared your story with us. EAch one who responded to your post did so with honest and supportive intentions. At least that is what I saw.

As you described your dog's behaviour, it seems clear to me your dog has a "problem", that is not necessarily one of lack of exercise/stimulation or nutrition. I hope that you do check into the link on OCD I provided and consider this seriously.

I am not a long term owner of Yorkies, and my experience is limited to my one very much loved Yorkie. How-ever like you I am a long time owner of dogs, and a breeder as well, and if a client of mine described this behaviour of one of my pups I would give the very advice I gave you earlier. And as a side note, I would be aghast that any one of my pups was so disturbed!

I highly doubt that any contract or bill of sale you might have signed warrants against temperament and or behaviour issues.

I do sincerely hope that your Bubba and your family find a solution

Thank you, and yes I have been reading up on OCD, your post was very well put.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!