View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:21 AM   #11
BiewerYorkie
Zachary's Mom
Donating Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessedbee View Post
I have found adorable clothing at the second hand stores and garage sales in our area. For instance, I bought a dog purse for $1, a darling covered bed with pillow and little vinyl windows for $7.50, and a harness for $0.50. The clothing at the second hand store was $1-$3, depending on the style and quality. The garage sales had them for $0.50 each. I did not buy any clothing for my little guy, since I wanted to see how big he would get yet.
I hope you find something you like! You could also look in a consignment store for babies and check out the preemie section to see if you could modify something there, if you sew. My daughter says she will sew me some clothing for my little guy when she returns from her performing tour in Brazil.
I'm going to YOUR thrift stores and sales. I can never find anything for dogs there (thrift stores) although I have bought tons of other cute stuff. Houston is so big it is hard to do garage sales. Much easier in a small town.

I DID find a wooden doll cradle however but just haven't figured out what to do with it. It rocks and everyone is scared of it.

Louise
BiewerYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!