View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #20
tokipoki
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina21 View Post
I am so sorry to hear that your little one was attacked and thankful that your BF was able to save her. I belive you mentioned the owner was there. What did he or she have to say? I would have LOST it on them! I get so angry when I see dogs off leash. People seem to forget that altho their dog may be a wonderful pet, they are still animals and capable of aggresive behavior. My brother as a young boy had a large chunk of his leg torn off by an off leash dog. Thankfully so far nothing has ever happened to Chloe.

I am glad to hear that aside from a scratch she seems to be okay. I cant imagine how scary that must have been!

I'm glad your baby is okay...and yes, I would have handed my pup over to my boyfriend and marched right on over to the owners and chewed them out. I see people around here at walking trails and disc golf courses that let their huge dogs roam free and "loosely" follow behind them. No matter how well-trained people think their dogs are, my little Toki looks like a giant squirrel to some of these big dogs and there is not much you can do to disrupt that prey drive when it kicks in.
tokipoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!