View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 04:30 AM   #1
Kimchi and Kitt
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default KIMCHI is not himself... =(

Im feeling like a puppy failure mom =(

Kimchi recently has been having such bad behavior, and acting so strange! It really started after he was groomed. He gets groomed every 2.5 months and acts strange. Running with his butt hunkered, not leaving his bed, acting very sad and depressed. Usually lasts about a week. After that week was over both pups started chewing their pee pads, then Kimchi felt sick because it was making him constipated. So we had to start crating them during the night time. In the last few weeks Kimchi has been snapping at me, not listening to simple commands, like on your bed, he mops around constantly, sometimes acting depressed. I just dont know what to do for him! Miso has been pretty normal.

I think a possibility is that I am nearing my 9th month of pregnancy, This summer in Korea has been humid, and hot, I havent been able to take them for walks (my husband in the army and works long late hours) or take them outside, theres all this new baby stuff they are not allowed to play with (although we have let them check it all out just not chew it!) and I have not physically or emotionally been myself.

Anything I can do to make this process easier for him! I love him to death but he has been testing my patience so badly sometimes I swear I see red!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!