View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:44 AM   #44
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Sad

Thank you both, lillymae and ladyjane for voicing your opinions. I too was surprised that she would recommend this and was fearful that chiropractic or PT could hurt or kill her. But I have been so dependent on my Vet and she has always seemed to make the right decisions for my babies, that I tend to want to do whatever she says. The truth is-thus far she has never been wrong about them and the things she has done has always helped them. But this is a very very special case, very dangerous and different, and I am very scared and I don't want to make a mistake about this. One mistake can be fatal!! I think I am going to opt out of the PT and Chiropractic stuff and go to VSH to see a neuro guy. I am still going to wait for Tamera to get back to me with her recommendations about which doctors to use. And also for Dr. Feinberg to consult the expert on Wednesday. I think an MRI is probably important, but I am truly terrified of putting her under YET AGAIN. I mean I am TERRIFIED!!!!

And yes, I do wonder why these things were never addressed. It is true that no real life threatening symptoms were presenting themselves in the past, from the neuro symptoms, but still, I would have wanted to know these things were there. She said that the ER surgeon was using scare tactics, but I never felt like he was pressuring me to have surgery, only telling me the truth of what he saw. I'm a little confused about all this. I just don't get it. I adore my Vet, she is amazing, but I don't understand why she didn't say anything, as I know for sure she must have known about it. She's extremely brilliant. I don't know why she wouldn't mention it, unless she felt as she said to me tonight, she's a tiny dog and any number of things could kill her-but-that sounds so cold-and she's not like that. I don't' understand............
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!