View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
keova1
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't beat yourself up. You gave her life when nature tried to deny it. She had 15 months of a wonderful, loving existence thanks to you and your family. That was your gift to her, and you should be proud of that.

I have no doubt you will remember every wonderful, miraculous day you had together for the rest of your life. That's her gift to you for taking such great care of her.
Thank you so much. I get what you are saying and while it may be true I just can't get over her being gone. Yes I gave her life and I made sure she had a wonderful life but I just can't understand why it could be taken away so quickly and unexpectedly. I enjoyed every minute of time I had with her but the fact that it ended so quickly, without reason and without me being there makes me question what was the point? If she was only going to get to live a short life and I was only going to get to enjoy her company for such a short period of time, why couldn't it just have happened when it was expected from the vet. Why die while sleeping in the bed with her mother and father as well as my mother and father. I get that she died with people who loved her but it just doesn't make since, I can't accept it. I know that sounds harsh but I am at a point in my life that I just don't understand the reason for anything anymore. I am sorry for ranting.
keova1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!