View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Smile Introducing the "House Divided" Doggy Jumpsuit

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! I just added a new design to my Etsy shop and wanted to share with you guys. This is called the "House Divided" Jumpsuit. Football season is near and I am so excited! Being from Alabama, football has always been a very important time of year for me. It's a time for family gatherings, fun, and laughs. We always have a good time during the season. When I became the Mom of a Yorkie I knew I wanted KS to celebrate this season with us. Although we are strictly Bama fans, I have so many friends who are 'house divided' types of people. So that got me to thinking...why can't our canine cuties support both teams? That was the inspiration behind this design.

The pictures below show the jumpsuit for girls and has a ruffle at the waist for a bit of a girly twist....BUT this ruffle can easily be left off and made into a basic jumpsuit for the boys!!! The outfit comes in sizes XXS to M. I have listed all of the sizing information at the link below. The outfits are fully lined and made from premium fabrics. The outfit is a MADE TO ORDER item and can be customized to fit the teams of your choice! (I.E. LSU/AL, Georgia/Georgia Tech, Florida/Florida State, and so on depending on the conference your fave team is in. I will be creating these in team specific designs as well. So say you want only LSU fabric, I can do that as well. Also, if football is not your sport, no problem. The fabrics can easily be swapped out to include baseball, softball, tennis, golf, basketball, etc. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm here on YT or to convo me on Etsy. Here is the listing in my shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1028681...y-jumpsuit-for

These jumpsuits are $25 each.

Thanks! Have a great day guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg house divided 002.JPG (188.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg house divided 003.JPG (178.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg house divided 001.JPG (160.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg house divided 009.JPG (142.9 KB, 46 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!