Thread: Back
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #7
MamaZiggy
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Hello yall I am back. The first thing I want to do is apologize to anyone I might have seemed a little harsh with before I left, I am not a mean person I just feel very strongly at times and that with a lot of stress I have had going on really made me come off nasty sometimes and I am sorry for that. I feel like people have always disappointed me and turn there backs on me and such but a dog never has and has loved me for all my flaws so I just want to help them as much as I can. I felt really bullied before I left and at that time in my life is was to much. Callie is my life and I would never ever put her in danger intently and would throw myself in front of anything to save her. I also would like to thank my yorkietalk friends who emailed me a facebook messaged me and stuff yall rock. I also wanted to do a little update on Callie sense it has been a month she is doing pretty great! Sometimes I can tell she is getting closer to needing her LP surgery but she has also been way more active this last month so that could be what it is. She is not liking the hot weather though if anyone goes outside she watches from the glass door and doesn't go out. I hope everyone is doing well.
I have seen your posts on here, and many have really come across mean. I think it is great that you took time out to deal with your stress and evaluate the way you spoke and came across sometimes in posts. I think it takes guts to come on here and apologise for such behaviour, many wouldn't have done that

Welome back, and cheers to a new begining on YT, and hopefully getting to know you better in the process
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!