View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:30 AM   #16
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

KPerry, You have only 45 posts but you have spent quality time on here getting quality advice and I really think you have made a bad decision and did not consider any of the info that was given to you. Even on your visitor page AMD gave you some very valuable links, at the least you should have known the 12 week rule. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I'm not trying to be.

Now that this poor pup has been pulled away from her family and is going through an emotional time (yes they do miss their momma's and littermates) you need to be there for her and hold her and get a small carrier to put on your nightstand so she knows your right there (if you can't put her in bed with you).

Also, there are many things that can go wrong with a 7wk. old puppy, many. I hope your baby doesn't have any of those types of problems but you need to be especially careful right now. DO NOT leave this pup alone at any time until she is atleast 12 weeks. READ YORKIE TALK INFORMATION and make sure you have your Vets# handy, emergency vets# handy, Karo and nutracal on hand. These little pups, especially this pup, is at high risk and any changes should be taken seriously as they can go down hill VERY fast.

Also, where are some pics???? We need pics of this tiny cutie!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!