View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazshar View Post
Hi gang. So glad to be here on YorkieTalk.com - its so filled with great information, and everyone is so helpful. I have a few questions about my new little puppy; she is a 9 week old purebred Yorkie I got a week ago and just adorable (in my opinion of course). Here are two pics:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Question: is she too young for me to leave on Sundays to go to church for about 2.5 hours? will she hurt herself in the cage? I work from home so other days during the week I am always around but Sundays I want to go to church and am concerned about leaving her; I missed last week because of it. She has a 36" Midwest single-door iCrate with plenty of toys and what not.

Should I leave music on? Should I cover the crate with a sheet and dim the lights to simulate night time? She has a small bowl of water and a bowl of food?

What do you think? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to YT, she a beautiful little one! Thanks for posting pics. She is too young to be away from her mother, your breeder should not have let her go home with you until 12 weeks.

Honestly, at this point I wouldn't leave her alone at all yet until shes 12 weeks with no health problems.

These little ones, if taken ill, can go down hill very quickly. I don't think you have had her long enough to be able to say she is perfectly healthy to be left alone. Also do you have Karo and Nutracal on hand?

Look forward to seeing more of your baby!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!