View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Angry Would you euthanize

An entire litter of chihuahua newborns who came out missing their front legs?

I'm att my boyfriend's friends house, and some guy here iis saying his momm let their chihuahuas (father and daughter) mate. They bred them with no breeding knowledge then were surprised when the puppies came out mutated. They immediately dropped them off at a shelter and requested they be euthanized.

I know it's a done deal, but it still really upset me for some reason. They couuld have surrenndered them to a rescue instead...do you think because they were inbred, they would have life threatening abnormalities, and euuthanizing them was the best decision? I just feel so bad that they were so IGNORANT and didnt care to pay for their uninformed decision, so they just abandoned them and demanded they be put to sleep? Instead of at least trying to find someone who could give them the love and healthcare they deserved?

I'm so angry about this, theyre all being horrible and cracking jokes about the puppies being crippled/deformed and im sitting silently, while my mind races and my heart just ACHES. I feel sickened.

Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!