View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Now I remember, there was a new member having the same problem last week, I don't know if she ever solved her problem. Here are some of the things that could be the problem. I would look into the first suggestion, since manage attachments isn't even coming up. Your computer may recognize it as a "popup" ad.

•Turn off your popup blocker. Sometimes popup blockers will prevent the image upload window from appearing. You can also add Yorkietalk.com as an approved site in your popup blocker settings, so you don't have to disable it entirely.
•Disable any plugins you have installed on your browser. Plugins can occasionally cause incompatibilities with some web applications, like Blogger's post editor, so it's good to test this and see if it has any effect.
•Try using a different browser. The latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Windows Internet Explorer will usually give the best results. If you're already using one of those, give the others a try.
•Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Always recommended, in case the problem has already been resolved but you're still getting old data from your browser.
•Make sure you click the Add selected button. The upload process isn't actually complete until you click Add selected on the final screen. Just closing the window will prevent the image from appearing in your post.
I got it, not sure what the problem was, I just shut down and restarted my computer and it worked this time. I posted in the off topic section.
Thanks...
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!