View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
Just seeing this now. Please go to www.ytca.org and go to the breeders page there.
I certainly hope the OP has more luck than I did with the breeders she contacts in the Houston area from the YTCA list. Everyone always throws out that option but I had no luck with their list. I contacted them all and was treated pretty rudely by most. Granted at the time I wasn't as "Yorkie educated" as I am now, I don't know what their problems were. I didn't ask specifically for a "tiny" or any other unusual things. Just wanted a girl and wanted to get one very soon plus I had just lost a 16 year old toy poodle so I was no stranger to small dogs. Because of this I ended up going with the same "breeder" that the OP did and later found out they were brokers. Luckily our story turned out a lot different and we have a very healthy 6 lb. Tatum who is the best thing ever.

I wish I could tell you where to begin looking but I do believe there are some breeders on here that are in Texas. This is one that I've had my eye on for a while now though for a possible future purchase. Yorkie Puppies for Sale Yorkshire Terrier Puppies for Sale
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!