Thread: Confused mommy
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #7
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Fenway sounds similar to my dog Tibbe's situation over the last weeks. His CPL Snap test was totally normal, I saw the tester. All his Chem 17, CBC's, differentials, etc., stools, urine & XRS normal. Tibbe hasn't actually vomited though he occasionally has spit up foam. He has parts of the day when he acts totally noraml, then he can abruptly change & act sick. He's only had rare diarrhea & it only partially diarrhea. But his tummy has been quite noisy, distended during his sick times & when it is, he's usually restless and lethargic at the same time - not wanting to play but can't really lie still for too long, has done some reverse sneezing, tail/ears down. His seems to trace back to late winter when I started giving him a few beef jerky bits of treats a day & some marinaded chicken bites. He'd belch, seem to have reflux a bit by March, had spit up 3 - 4 times. Then he was put on temporary Prednisolone regimen of 11 doses due to what might have been an unwitnessed fall last month & his tummy seemed to really go south after that regimen started. We're trying him on Hill's GI I/D canned & kibble, Fortiflora & Pepcid AC. So far today, he's been pretty normal acting but it's been a long haul rollercoaster ride. I sure hope you find an answer faster than I have.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!