View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:26 AM   #8
Lil Sis
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
I didn't mean to come across snobby. I've never been much of a brand-whore.

My comment about what lines people's shelves wasn't in regards to name-brands, but more in regards to quality of construction. I personally don't own any of the above bags you mentioned other than Channel. I do however own a few italian leather purses that are excellent quality, construction, material, hardware & craftsmenship. While their price isn't cheap, it's not exorbitant and I feel the price is a fair reflection of the quality I purchased. I feel the KB price is inflated for the quality.

But, as I said, it's one of the better dog purses out there and it's the one that adequately serves the purpose for my teapot yorkie....which is why I have 3 of them (black, croc, & cream with snake handles) and spent my morning before work today eying the gunmetal one you had listed on your sale thread .

I was just trying to give a fair & honest review of the product based on the questions the OP asked.

I had to laugh at my comment... I was just " told" by my dd that I had to stop using a tote bag that had yorkies on it. It was from the Bradford exchange and I guess it embarested them lol. So diffent then my "purse snob days"
Now .. That bag is an example of low quality for the money!

I have been looking at some leather ones... I have seen some petote bags that look really nice. I guess I got the kb becaue i knew what I was getting. They are great..is there better..I guess it is our shopping duty to find out lol I just don't have the funds I used to for that ..so I will listen to y'all.
Lil Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!