View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
Buubles0115
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Ipfound out the place I'm getting puppy from is puppy mill. What to do.???!!

I am completely torn and heartbroken. I found out that the place where I recently put a deposit on a puppy and bought a puppy a few years ago is a puppy mill. I thought it was an ok place, but now thinking back and thinking about it I have no idea how I didn't see it.

So my dilemma is that I am completely in love with the puppy I am supposed to purchase from there(the one a have a deposit on) however, I have been reading online after I found it was a puppy mill and learned that many dogs there are sick and malnourished. I want to save my puppy from this, but I don't want to support them!!! It's just so hard for me to think of that poor little baby sitting there all alone, possibly sick. It makes me sick. I don't know what I should do! I love that little puppy already(even though I don't have her yet!). I literally started balling when I found out they were a puppy mill. I need some advice! Should I buy her, or just leave her there??? Please help!
Buubles0115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!