View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #155
YorkieGuru
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Elle is starting to worry me a little bit. She isn't wanting to eat. My daughter tried to give her some eggs for lunch, and she wouldn't take it. Then we ran to the vets to get her new dog food (they decided to put her on Science Diet Low Fat instead of the Royal Canin Low Fat) and she seemed fine, besides her panting from this heat.
Not too long after we got home, she had thrown up some white foam, and I figured it was cause she hasn't ate. I tried giving her some of her wet I/D dog food, but she wouldnt eat it either. I did get her to lick some yogurt off a spoon. But not much.
I hope we arent taking a turn and going back in the other direction again. I can't take it again.
I'm going to try and get her to eat again in a bit.
The vet said we will draw her labs again next Thursday. She will do a complete workup on her again. I told her how she pants all the time, and can't stand to be in the sun. She said the panting is a sign of Cushings Disease. She has been throwing around that diagnosis in her head for awhile, and thinks maybe that is what is wrong with her. Guess I'm going to have to do more research.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!