View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
tula26
Currently Suspended!

Default new doggie coming home this sat!

hello everyone!! i love this yorkie talk..great info and so much support...Well for those of you who know my first puppy died about three months ago ..I only had him three days..It was a very traumatic experience for me but im so ready and excited for my new puppy thats coming home this sat..I saw him last night at the breeders..His temperament seems so different than BOO BOO"s..This boy doggie is very calm..seems very sweet..I feel like im so much more prepared for this one..Ive really done my homework on this breed..I will not let people hold him while standing up...I still go back and forth with getting a boy or a girl..My question I guess or comment is that I was so surprised that my 11 week Yorkie is so big..He's probably already 3.5 or 4 pounds..I fear he will be huge..I really had my heart set on a small dog, no more than 5lbs..I know i will love him no matter what size, but is it true that he could be a 10 to 12 lbs when full grown? I know he is a pure breed and his mom is on the small side, maybe 6 to 7lbs..Why is he so big while his sister is still so tiny?
tula26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!