View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 06:31 AM   #1
annaschaben
YT 500 Club Member

Default Questionable breeders

I've notice alot of threads that are questioning about different breeders. I think you need to be leery of every one. When I was searching for my dogs, I was looking on puppydogweb.com, and then went under my state. It then lists the breeds and the breeders in your state. One thing I noticed was that sometime the same person (you can tell by the phone #) was listed under different names under different breeds. For example The Andrews in O'neil, NE have these three names for sure. Appletail yorkies, happytail papillions, and hollyhock havanese. On each of their sites they make it sound like raising that perticular breed was a life long dream of theirs and never make any mention of any of the other breeds they sell. I'm not very computer literate or i would set up links for you, but if you use a search engine you can type in each of those names and find them (they have a tripod web address). sorry I'm not more helpful here.

But I'm just sending out a warning to you. Just because they have one website that only has Yorkies on it, it doesn't meen that they don't sell fifty different types of dogs and just have a site for each breed.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!