View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #8
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinalee61 View Post
Hahaha, hope that my puppy doesn't have a lot of issues. I know I'll have to sell something to get her better! Lol. There's a group of vets that work together at the same place. I don't know why they didn't give me my usual vet, cuz he runs the place and is very good about checking everything. Would it be offensive if I ask to have him for zooey? He is my other yorkies vet. It would be nice to all have the same doc. You think?
YES..see the Dr. your most comfortable with. Sometimes with a large practice they try to spread the work around. You NEED to do what is best for you AND your pup. Don't worry about hurting feelings, this is not the time for that. Once you start standing up being heard, as you should be...it will become second nature! Always be respectful but firm. If this was your human child you would do it...the difference here is that these pups are dependent on you for a lifetime, they will never be able to tell you what is going on with them, you need to view as such and take action, always.

Also, a vet derm right now would be optimal and in the best interest of your pup. Conditions such as what she has are NOT normal and the root of the PROBLEM needs to be found, asap. In the long run, you will save money and your pup will be much happier and healthier!

Please keep us posted!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!