View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #5
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeos mommy View Post
I used to be very active on this forum. I now have a 19 month old baby and I'm pregnant again. I work full time and my yorkie is getting the short end of the stick. My baby is causing him to have stress and it really isn't fair to him. I am only looking to rehome him because I love him so much.

He needs a home without kids. He will need a fenced yard and parents that are home most of the day. Possibly a senior or single lady would be most desirable. He requires a daily walk. He is the perfect companion dog. He also likes to travel. Car rides are a treat for him.

He is an excellent boy. He is 8 yrs old and about 7 lbs. He has no health issues. He is in great shape. Most people mistake him for a puppy. He has many good years ahead of him. I feed him Trader Joe's food and snacks. He is up to date on all shots etc.

He has all the supplies. I have a designer crate, clothes, (2) $100 car seats, blankets and toys. You wouldn't have to buy anything. I would also provide at least a 6 month supply of food.

I am hoping someone local will be interested. I will only let him go to a good home.
hi i know a nice lady looking for yorkie.
please check your private messages , i sent you her info
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!