View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 05:32 AM   #1
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Confused Sibling rivalry!! YIKES!

LOL, it's been a long time since I had to deal with this!

Dreama and Wosie have not really established a meaningful relationship as yet. Dreama has decided that Wosie can be within her comfort zone as long as she doesn't touch her. Yesterday they were sleeping 4 inches away from each other on the bed, and that's the closest they have been.

Dreama killed BoBo yesterday. This was Wosie's favorite toy. Dreama grabbed Bobo when Wosie wasn't looking, and immediately ripped him in half, pulled out a clump of stuffing, and a sqeeker before we could get it away from her. Wosie was devastated! (Momentarily...I think she has ADD). Then this morning, they had a tiff over a silky chew bone. They aren't playing, just stealing the toy when the other one is not looking. Dreama has figured out the only way she can keep it to herself is to go hide it so Wosie doesn't know where it is.

Any suggestions?? We are off to get Dreama's equipment this morning, and I am assuming we will get her personal toys so she doesn't have to play with Wosie's (I bought her some toys, but she doesn't like them). We will also get some more silky bones. Thanks for any help you can give me!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!