View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #154
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieGuru View Post
We took Elle to the pet store to look for the dog food that the vets are switching her to, from the I/D soft dog food she is on. They want Royal Canin Low Fat dry dog food. So we didn't find it at the pet stores. After researching more on the internet,I have come to find out that it looks like the vet will have to get it for me, then I buy it from them, since it is only available by perscription.

But she is still doing good. She jumped up on the couch, for the first time in 2 weeks, today. She is wagging her rear end and tail alot more. She just seems like she is feeling so much better.

One thing I have noticed, that she has never done before, is that she HATES the sun. She runs for shade. Thank god we have a tree in the back yard, or I dont think she would go potty. haha. But she pants alot when outside, or in the car when the sun is out. She never used to be this way.
I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well. It surely gives your spirits a boost to see that! I don't know why the heat is bothering her more, but that is a small thing in the bigger scenario. It could possibly be medicine related. I don't really know. Yes, either your vet can order the food or he can give you a prescription and you can order it from an on-line distributor, such as, http//:Pet Food Online | Dog & Cat Supplies & Products | PetFoodDirect.com

Keep us updated. I like to hear how Elle is doing.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!