Thread: Stud
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 11:55 AM   #9
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Sapo, thanks for returning to this thread and righting the wrong! I admire that in anyone...I will take a note from my own book as well!

I will admit that after this thread I scoped you out online and was able to see that you have had puppies advertised on ebay and other less reputable places. I also saw that you sold adult dogs always because you didn't have time to take care of them with the kids and all or the pups were afraid of the kids etc., I will assume that that is not just a selling tactic for you and that you were really selling them for those reasons, but I will gently slap your hand and tell you that you need to stop selling pups on those types of sites.

Stick around YT and shine your skills and become the breeder I hope you want to be. There are many breeders here who would never sell to people in the markets you have been advertising.

Also, you still need a mentor, it is obvious that your experience, while admittedly your still learning is not exactly perfect yet. Please be sure that if your going to breed that you do it in the manner that is best for the pups!

Hope to see you around here a little more.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!