Thread: Stud
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo1009 View Post
You know I have been breeding for about 5 years but have never came into this situation. Also I must say I always try to give this site the benefit of a doubt, but I must say reading all the post and how rude the people are instead of helpful on here. I know see where some yorkie breeders stay away from the criticism. People who think they are better than everyone (Not everyone) and think they are the highest standards are all full of it and need to look in the mirror and see how they are. I my self have only came across one good yorkie breeder and she has passed away and is no longer here to mentor me! Look to help people out is that not what a forum is? Not look to criticize. I shall take my question somewhere else. I was just waiting for a response to see how many rude people are out there questioning everyone's ability. I dont know you as a breeder but Im sure you were not born one!!!!! Also my money situation is none of anyone's business. If I couldn't afford it I wouldn't be here! It is a very sad situation and I feel for the new breeders because some of the old ones think they are the best and can only do it. Well the old ones die off! Also I dont think bring GOD into this is necessary!
Shame on you for being mean. Why is it that your offended? Why would you find it so necessary to completely insult anyone personally in the manner in which you just did? You came on and asked a question and quite frankly I think you got a very good answer. Your response should have been something like "no financially I can handle it but now I'm not sure I should attempt this just yet, thanks for teaching me something I've little experience in, can I pm you for more information?" or something like that...definitely NOT "the old ones die off"...wth??? sorry but your dead wrong on this one dear. You owe an apology here, at the very least.

Good Luck and God Bless

Last edited by lynzy420; 06-15-2012 at 07:58 PM.
lynzy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!