View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

thank you for all your replies. i have not gone through this before on a small dog, only cats who were spayed. But, I want the best care for my little Suzi. The highest would be $495 but they have never charged me the highest fee. It all depends if the ned to extract the bad tooth, or pull any others. I've set aside the money for her surgery, so we are set financially for her surgery. It will be on the 11th of this month, I am confident in her vet that she will have the best care,but still very nervous, and the "what if's" cross my mind daily. so i'm trying to stay strong, especially for my son , who Suzi loves and my son is very attatched to. The vet tech told me as I was getting a proce breakdown they lost a dog during surgery, who had not recieved the preblood work, if they did the preblood work they would have known the dog was not strong enough for surgery. So I know how important this is, to spen $70 extra dollars on .
Once this is done, will Suzi stop the humping behavior? even when she is not in heat she has tried to hump my legs when taking a nap, which is very annoying to say the least. Suzi is a fiesty, tough little yorkie, And I think after she starts feeling better the most difficult part is making sure she is calm and not jumping on furniture. they told me it takes only 7-10 days for things to heal , and they use the disolveable stitches on the outside, so their won't be a need to take her back to have any stitches removed. I just want to get this done and over with for the health of Suzi, but still very aprehensive, about her going through this process.
I had both dogs microchipped a few months ago by our vet , they only charged $35 each.

Last edited by mscat; 06-15-2012 at 11:01 AM.
mscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!