Thread: My Poor Willow
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:28 AM   #9
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

That is such terrible news. Poor little Willow. Those people who overbred that little darling should be taken to the woodshed and thrashed but good!!! A good old-fashioned "hiding" as my old grandfather used to call it! To think that she is going through all of this - wiring in her jaw - the pain, inability to eat properly, due to people's greed & total lack of caring about something so little & vulnerable & totally trusting. I'm not a violent person but greeders that hurt innocent dogs & cause endless suffering do tend to get me in a state of wanting to do something to make them have to know what it is like to be treated so wrong. I think a sheriff or policeman should smack their backsides but good & fine them, jail them & see to it they never get to have another pet - even a goldfish!

Poor sweet Willow Grace, at least now has a wonderful home with a lovely mommie! Thank you, Vicki, for giving her this good life she now has, even though the scars from her former life are there for you & she to have to deal with. Little Willow is blessed to have found you. I pray her jaw heals properly.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!