View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #9
xoxodoglover89
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthedream View Post
Small breed puppy chicken and oatmeal. Is this one that you would choose? I am not really attached to this particular food just want to use one that will be best for my little boy.

Thanks for your help! Please share if, with your experience, I should choose another food.

Sasha luckily has always had an awesome stomach so transitioning her is never an issue. She gets the Blue Buffalo Wilderness and I rotate between the chicken, duck and salmon formulas.

My parents just got a yorkie/pom mix puppy and we're currently in the process of transitioning him. The breeder sent him home with a bag of Iams puppy. I picked out the Blue Buffalo Small Breed Puppy Chicken & Oatmeal to start with. I plan on transitioning over a longer period just because I don't know how his stomach will tolerate the change, between that and just coming to a new environment I'm sure he's a little stressed out so I would rather be safe than sorry. Once he's fully transitioned, I'll probably have my parents buy another bag of the same type before possibly trying another formula for a different protein. I'm all about rotating formulas.
xoxodoglover89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!