View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #4
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscat View Post
I just recieved a call from one of the vet techs about a price estimate regarding Suzi's spay, pre bloodwork, pain meds , denetal cleaning, and a possible tooth extrattion and more pain meds sent home. The whole thing will cost me between $300-400 dollars. Can any others tell me how much your total costs were if you have been through this ? Is this the ball part amount spent for having your dog go through the surgery?
Yes, ZoE's spay was about the same, but she did not need a dental or any teeth extracted. It was just for exam, bloodwork, spay & pain meds. She did have it done a Thursday prior to a holiday weekend and I was given the option..and chose to...buy extra pain meds as the office would be closed through Tuesday.

I know there're places that will do it cheaper, but I was really happy with the care that she received at her vet, their communication with me throughout the day of her spay, and she recovered very quickly and has no scaring...you can't even tell she was spayed to look at her belly!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!