Thread: Dinner time= ??
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
I know how this is!! I just think of what we just went through and I tell myself nothing is worth making him that sick again!! He can give me all the puppy dog eyes in the world!

P.s how is Tibbe doing?
No, of course you know it's not worth it chancing making them sick again! And believe me, I KNOW from puppy eyes!!!! LOL! Next time, the pancreas or whatever could become so inflammed as to get necrotic, or affect liver/gallbladder function. I figure Tibbe is a smart dog - he can understand I still love him even if I don't give into his begging forays. If he stays on the couch or doesn't do a begging dash, he gets a little kibble treat & a big atta boy when we get up from dinner. So we're okay. He knows he's momma's big boy.

He refused his morning kibble treat for going "good potty" outside. Stool/urine normal this a.m. He last ate after midnight so waiting to give him breakfast for a while. How's Peanut? He must be better or you wouldn't be struggling with puppy eyes - lol. It's not hard when they are so sick but later, when they are better........it is HARD!!! I get you there.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!