View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I am so sorry for what you & she are going through and so very sorry your baby is in such a terrible situation. My heart goes out to you as I can read your pain from watching her suffer through all of this.

It would be a fairly simple but far from easy decision for me as I think a dog who can no longer enjoy a normal dog's life should not have to suffer & endure a life full of complications, pain, nausea, weakness & endless uncomfortable car trips to vet visits, testing, poking, prodding & probing & neverending medications & struggles. As they can't talk & tell us how miserable they might be, it horrifies me to think of one enduring pain or discomfort, nausea, etc., with no way to truly express itself to me. I think in those types of circumstances, where so many things are afflicting one precious dog, humane euthanasia would be a welcome a kindness to my best friend. I'm just so sorry you are possibly facing this moment with your Coco.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!