View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 06:37 AM   #26
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McheleM View Post
we recommend that tea to pregnant moms at our birth center, for swelling! Also cantaloupe and honeydew melons. They help with exxcess fluid.

I'll check out the site. My surgeon is wonderful! He gave me his cell number and told me to call anytime I have questions. I have never used it, and I'm sure I never will but I feel better knowing he cares about his patients that much. We make lists and lists of questions to ask when we go in and we record appointments to we can listen to them later in case we don't remember an answer.
That sounds like one fantastic surgeon!!! It is kind of rare for a surgeon to have a caring manner, they are usually machinesI had my doc's cell number too, and I only used it once when I got sick from the anesthesia later that day and thought I'd busted my stitches (I was fine, and he talked to me for over an hour to make sure that all was well)

I love the idea of recording the visits, that is so smart! Seems that you are in extremely capable hands and I feel like you're going to come through this with flying colors
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!