View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 06:39 PM   #8
viki
Yorkie Yakker

With Brambles my baba , it was easy as he was the only one, i wasnt looking for a dog of any sort as i already had a border terrier x ,
but we went to a gypsy horse fair and an old woman was dragging him around on a peice of string, it took me 2 hours £200 and my gold bracelett before i could persuade her to let me have him, needless to say i went straight to the gates and reported her to the RSPCA,
i took him to the vet as soon as we got home, he was dehidrated malnourished, and full of worms , they said it would be kinder to put him to sleep , but i knew he should live, so we nursed him back to health, and its the best thing ive ever done, he is perfect, he never leaves my side, he is the most sweet natured loving little boy in the world....

with suzi, it was different i loved my boy so much i wanted another so we started looking for a pup, we went to visit a little girl pup who sounded perfect, but when we got there they had sold it, but i saw suzi and i just had to have her, the woman was happy to let her go and gave her to me for nothing, she is a sweetheart x x

Basil was an unwanted early christmas present, that my brothers neighbour got for his wife , she went mad at him and i was in the rite place at the rite time, i heard them shouting in the garden and i said id have him if they didnt want him , she said gladly , so i went home quick lol.. he is adorable x

so i think they chose me ..

Last edited by viki; 01-24-2006 at 06:42 PM.
viki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!