View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #13
violet voon
YT Addict

Thank you for all of your comments and concerns, sorry for the late of reply to this thread. I was busy arranging things and I've brought sugar for review last week.
She is doing fine, but when she got excited or nervous, the dry honking voice is there. Vet put her on Hill's prescription k/d (not h/d) as we only have k/d in my country. I have no idea what to give Sugar other than k/d kibbles as she can only consume low protein and low salt foods.
Sugar loved to eat, but she didn't like the new kibbles at all, I have to spend time and hand feed her, sometimes she's too hungry she will eat it all but I know she didn't really like the new kibbles. She was on Orijien and Acana before everything happened.
Thank you for your best wishes, you are right, it's not a death sentence as long as with the proper medication.
Just the cost for ultrasound, x-ray etc has already cost me thousands (about usd500), I'm not a rich person, I can foresee I'll have to spend more in the near future, but I'm not complaining, I only wish Sugar can stay with me for many years to come.
I love Sugar (my mum loves Sugar very much too), I only wish for the very best of her..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!