View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 05:34 PM   #7
shyorkies
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topknot
Boy, after what a great job Kimberely did - I do not know if I can do that great! My 2 yorkies are entered only in the 9-under 12 months. But I just checked numbers and there will be 28 yorkies competing on Sat. and 30 on Sunday.

28 Sat. 12, 15, 1-0
30 Sun. 12, 17, 1-0

I did go to a handling class with Pepe last night and the instructor thought I was a pro - have been showing a long time. I use to show a little back in the 80's, but had my handler show most of the time. I am planning to try and do this all by myself this time. I think we did great last night only because Pepe is so good. She loved his gait and rear and especially his face. He is still moves a bit on the table and will stand on lead on the floor for awhile, but his limit is about 5 minutes to hold a stance than he startes to turn back to look at the dog behind him. So more practice is needed. And now Easy is in heat. I am just hoping she will done before the show. When I entered her - nothing. She is in her 2nd week now. I will have to pull her if she is not finished. There goes that money.
I will be sooo embarassed if we don't get a win now. And it will be a miracle if we do with them both being pups still and so many entered.
Great job Kimberley!
T.
That is a wonderful size class for the yorkies on both days.. I always get nervous also when I see those large of number! But I am sure you will do great! Keep us updated!
Melanie
shyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!